Core Books Features
- Easy-to-Use Multi-Window Interface: Experience how easy and efficient it is to work with Books. You can work on an arbitrary number of different things at the same time.
- Professional Form Design Tools: Design your own invoices and give them a special touch with your company logo. Besides that, you can customize all other documents that Books prints out for you.
- Invoicing and Receiving Payments: Create invoices easily, keep track of your receivables and register incoming payments.
- Managing Expenses and Sending Payments: Register your expenses, keep track of your payables and register payments.
Automatic General Ledger Transactions: When you create an invoice or register a payment, Books will automatically generate the necessary transactions in the general ledger
Advanced Reporting: Use Books reports to get useful insights on your sales figures, your purchases and the profitability of your business. You can print the results, save them as PDF or export it for further analysis to Excel.
Easy to extend and very scalable: Books grows with your business and can easily be extended with additional functionality. If your business becomes an enterprise, it is very easy to upgrade to HansaWorld's product for big businesses, Enterprise by HansaWorld.
Contact management with Skype integration: Manage your business contacts with Books and use its possibility to easily keep track of the whole communication with your customers and suppliers.
- Customer Relationship Management: Bring your communication with your customers to the next level. Use Books send mailings to specific target group (e.g. customer that haven't bought a certain product yet). Books gives you a 360° overview of your contacts showing a history of the communication and the customer's profitability.
- Fixed Assets: Keep track of your fixed assets and automate depreciations. In Books, you can assign your assets into different categories and define exactly how they should be depreciated. With Books, it is very easy to automatically create general ledger transactions for depreciation or disposals.
- Registering Employees' Expenses: Let Books take care of your expenses. Employees can enter their expenses in a easy way. Books gives you an overview of the current outstanding expenses so you can easily create the appropriate personnel payment. For all these steps Books generates the necessary general ledger transactions.
- Resource Planning: The resource planner is a graphical planning tool which gives you a good overview of the resources you are